8/13/2013

Well..here goes nothing!

Ahh..my first blog post ever. Um, where do I being? My mind screams just go for it. But my fingers stop. What do I write? What if I sound stupid? I've never done this before-what do I even write about?

Why not write about how long it took me to design my bog. Finding the right design, layout, template...blah! I just want mine to look cute like all the others. I gave it my best shot..but somehow I feel there is so much more to learn. My perfectionist mind tells me that I have to get everything right on the first try....but let's get real. That's not really probable. This will be a work in progress.

The true reason I started this blog? To keep an running update of my study abroad trip to SAN JOSE, COSTA RICA!
People listen up. I have NEVER traveled outside of the U.S. in my life. Much less to a country that is not my native language. I'll be there for four months, learning Spanish and having the adventure of a lifetime. I'll be using this blog to keep my friends, family, and anyone else who wants to know, updated on my experiences there! Hopefully by the end, I can give some good advice to perspective travelers ;)

Best keep the first post short and simple. Thanks for reading my wonderful ranting! I'll keep working on this whole blogging thing ;)

Olive Juice Amor, xo

Allie

1 comment: