11/01/2013

...Long...

...Continued from Panama...
Two in one day!? I know, it's crazy. But there are some things that have been revealed lately. One being, I need to just do things and put in the time to do them right. Sometimes in my life I have these great aspirations but I give up half-way or don't put in the work to get a project to be excellent. Well, I'm done with that. Starting with being more dedicated to by blog and in turn, to exploring with the little time I have left in Costa Rica!
Because, people, I have less than 2 months left! AH!
But to get to the point...here are some pictures to describe my amazing trip to Manuel Antonio! This was the first ISA excursion we took...with all 100 gringo students. To say we took over the hotel is an understatement!
Hotel San Bada was flooded with crazy gringos all weekend...it was beautiful. NO! Not the flooded with gringos, the hotel itself...look at this 4 star hotel:

Not to mention the pool on the 6th floor..which I don't have a good pic of :(
Or the view of the sunset..
In Manuel Antonio I had the chance to eat in an airplane, ride horse to a sweet waterfall, sleep in a wonderful bed, play volleyball on the beach, spend the whole day in my bathing suit, view scenery I didn't even know existed, see howler monkeys (right outside out balcony). Que mas? I may think of some later...Manuel Antonio was a marvelous way to kick off our ISA Trips!



Check out this sweet pic of the water fall...or me jumping from it :)





Yeah, this trip rocks :P

....To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment