11/01/2013

...Post...

...Continued from Manuel Antonio...
Finally! On the last leg of this post! This one is a combination of Volcan Arenal and Playa Tamarindo.
The reason I combined them is because I don't have many pictures of either (I will be grabbing from my friends who took pics!) As you know from my previous post, my camera was in the backpack that was stolen from me...and my phone is broken. Allie, for the win!
Another reason I don't have many pictures is I didn't do much at either place.
I need you all to not freak out, but I got assaulted again the night before going to Volcan Arenal. It was traumatic and I'm working the best I can to recover..but I am still kicking people! I'm a fighter and I'm brave. And I have many stories to tell..good ones of course :)
Here goes!
Volcan Arenal was beautiful. We stayed at Hotel Los Lagos..and again, major gringo fest! The hotel was very spread out and had like 5 different pools..some normal..and some very, VERY warm! Hot springs!! I spent about 90% of my time there..and eating at the buffet! All I needed was right there!



We also visited La Fortuna waterfall. It was incredible! It was kinda cold and rainy but that didn't stop us..we swam! After walking down over 400 steps, it was necessary.


I apologize for the lack of pictures...it was gorgeous I swear! Guess it's just something I'll get to remember in my mind ;)

NEXT UP: Tamarindo!
And with this one I apologize as well for the lack of pictures. Tamarindo was beautiful and probably the most relaxing time I have had here. I literally did nothing all weekend. Well, besides eat, sleep, swim, and hang out with my friend Kalina. Honestly, it was incredible! Our hotel was right on the ocean and had three pools. Heaven (have I said that before?) 





Sometimes I have moments where I wish I would have explored more. But I enjoyed the time that I spent in both places and I get to keep those memories for life. So no regrets :)
Thanks for putting up with my three posts today!

I will be better at keeping you updated!

Olive juice amor, xo :)

Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment