9/14/2013

This is why I should go to sleep earlier.

Let me tell you a quick story.
Once upon tonight, I saw a cockroach scuttle across the floor. I tried with no avail to kill it with a shoe. It ducked under my dresser and I leaped to my bed. Later on, I caught it creeping through my clothes. Nearly in tears, I woke up Manuela to help me. However, she was half asleep and wouldn't leave her room. Shaking, I sauntered back to my room to try and calm down. Then, by the grace of God, the little bugger appeared on my desk. This was my chance. I mustered all the courage I could and with shoe in hand, I waited for Mr. Roach to get into a vulnerable position. He proceeded to climb on my hat and all around my desk until finally he was on a flat surface. I was like a crouched tiger ready to pounce. 1...2...3...BAM!
And that was the end of Mr. Roach.

Now I can sleep,

Night all! Olive juice amor, xo :)

Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment